I live in a Colorado mountain town, and blog regularly about weekly dinners my friends and I make for one another. Each week, we throw some money in a pot, and eventually give the pot to a local charity. Read about it here: http://charitydinner.wordpress.com.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Shrimp paste dip (Thai)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Cookies, mostly, but also pasta, Asian and Southern
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Chef's knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: