A passionate amateur cook, my mother says I dragged a chair over to the stove so I could stir the pot at age 3. Omnivore, CSA core group member, wedding cake baker, creative producer for print and web, Broadway baby and native New Yorker.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Spam or maybe it was that racoon stew
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta with garlic oil
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Le Creuset Dutch oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: