A lifelong New Yorker, I recently moved down South and am enjoying the Slow Food movement, local markets and Farm to Table dinners. As I did in NYC, I love to putter in my yard, do DIY projects and grill, can, cook and bake.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta, roast chicken, grilled fish and scallops, salads
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- KitchenAid stand mixer, and my butter pat slicer.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: