I'm a freelance food writer living and eating in the San Francisco Bay Area - though I'm wishing for a rural life on the East Coast. Right now, I write for the Huffington Post, KQED, NPR, and I dabble in radio and video, but my next big project is a cookbook on the art of macaroni and cheese, due out in Fall 2013 on Little, Brown. Viva la gastronomía!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Brown rice and vegetables with fish
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My copper cataplana
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4 + the hosts