I am a true home cook, happy in my kitchen, inspired and supported by women in my family who nurtured me and taught me to eat, prepare and love food we shared amongst ourselves and with others. At this point in my life, most of my family are but loving memories. Nonetheless, they inspire me to embrace my love of cooking and "follow my bliss" as Joseph Campbell suggested.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Mystery stew in Marrakech
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta and anything spicy - my husband thinks black pepper is HOT
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Great-grandma Norcross's bean pot. I use it to store utensils on the counter.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: