I live in Brooklyn and work in television and have the hectic schedule those details imply. I love a good Thai take-out, but also try to cook most evenings, even if that means eating dinner at 10pm. I don't think I'm a great cook, but I'm pretty fearless, and shouldn't that count for something?
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- teeny-tiny roast chicken in saudi arabia
- What do you cook when home alone?
- stir-fry with tofu and vegetables
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my roommate's wusthof knives
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: