I am an Australian/Japanese photographer, writer and former art restorer with food, travel and art particularly close to my heart. I lived in Florence, Italy for the past seven years with my Tuscan husband, but we've recently decided we needed a change and moved to Melbourne, Australia's food capital of the world.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Snake served with its own blood, in Beijing China
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My mother's Japanese knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: