I am a budding landscape ecologist. I'm almost always thinking about food. I like to hike and visit lighthouses.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I had an 8 course Korean meal in San Francisco once. It wasn't strange per se, but it remains a particularly distinctive culinary experience!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I like to make a big bowl of spaghetti when it's just me.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My citrus juicer and my apple corer. They were my grandmother's, and I use both very often because I love fruit!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Four. I would keep a dinner party rather small.