(Darlin g hasn't added any details yet, but Darlin G is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Rattlesnake. I was 5, which makes it seem even stranger to me now.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Tasty, healthy, veggie + high protein dishes. The interesting stuff happens for dinner parties!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My great, great Auntie Myrt's Club-brand dutch oven.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- One table of six or two tables of 4.