I’m Bobbi Marstellar, writer, recipe developer, and food photographer. After collecting a few degrees and nurturing an unsatisfying, 15-year love affair with corporate America, I chose a new path, one that would allow my passions for writing and all things food to flourish. I believe recipes are mere guidelines, and food rules are made to be broken. I strive to make cooking more approachable for those who say, “I don’t have time” or “I don’t know how.” I am committed to changing the way people think about the food they eat – one bite at a time.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Tassajara Warm Red Cabbage Salad
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My kitchen journals - I've kept one for 12 years.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: