From a New England small-town kitchen, I've discovered the art in cooking and the inspiration in writing about it. Share in my culinary journey on my blog, http://orangemadeleines.blogspot.com, a collection of stories and recipes, beautifully documented with photos taken by the love of my life, Jim.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Scrambled eggs on a flight
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Sole Meuniere - brings me back to Paris every time
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Candy Apple Red KitchenAid mixer my husband bought me for my birthday - 90th anniversary edition with the glass bowl (need I say more?)
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: