I love to cook and have been cooking as long as I can remember. The first thing I remember making was fruit salad. Then peanut butter cookies with grandmother.
I am self taught (with the exception of Food Network and watching my mother) and am always experimenting. I prefer to keep things simple, but I love a challenge!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Probably the bugs I eat when I sleep. Or bull testicles.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Roasted veggies and simple protein.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The Flavor Bible, New West Knife Works, or Le Creuset braising pan
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: