I work in information technology to pay the bills. I cook (and better still serve the results) because it satisfies my social urges.
I created my blog because Madame kept asking me, how did you make that.....? So I figured it might be helpful to me and maybe to others.
A recipe is ephemeral, it exists at the moment you make it. At home it is very hard to make things come out identically each time. I love that - the illusion of control you have when making something to serve. That's like the illusion for my other passion - sailing. You think you are in control, but mother nature knows better. DEAL WITH IT!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- wichitty grubs
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- combo cling wrap roll/cutter
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- A table for 10