Sarah is a personal chef in Nashville, TN. She is most at home in the kitchen - having come a long way from the boxed cake mixes she was allowed to make while growing up. (Sarah proved her mom's theory of its better and easier when it comes from a box wrong on many occasions, and now makes almost everything from scratch). She's new to the south and learning how to adapt her New England taste buds to her new home.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- comfort foods and things I love but my fiance doesn't care for
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Kitchen Aid mixer and food processor, All Clad pots and Pans, Le Crusset Dutch Oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: