I am an attorney, specializing in intellectual property. However, my true passion is spending time with my family (my husband and dog) and cooking. I find cooking relaxing and rewarding. My time during the week is limited, so I mostly like to experiment with new ingredients and different cuisines on the weekend.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I've had lots of "strange" foods, but because I've had such a varied diet throughout my whole life, it's difficult to label just one food as the "strangest."
- What do you cook when home alone?
- A simple pasta with cherry tomatoes from my garden, torn basil, and fresh mozzarella cheese
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My collection of aprons - I can be a messy cook sometimes.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: