I am an Emergency Medicine physician, culinary school grad, recipe developer and bona fide foodie. My time is spent in two distinct ways- part of the week I'm working in a busy trauma center in New York City, and the rest of the week I'm honing my culinary skills as a freelance recipe writer. Now I'm trying to merge my medical and culinary backgrounds. On my blog, The Foodie Physician, I enjoy discussing the health benefits of foods and love to create delicious, nutritious meals with a gourmet twist. But I also love to splurge every once in a while- after all, I am a big foodie!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My trusty Santoku knife- I don't like to cook without it!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 or 8