I am an American living in Zürich—curious about all cultures and food. I love family, cooking, gardening, nature, modernism and books (especially cookbooks). Professionally I work with my husband Nico as an art director/graphic designer. I'm Mom to Ella 7, Emilio 5 and Carlotta 9 months. Working with my hands and being outside is most essential.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Rice, hummus, spaghetti carbonara, french toast
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The wooden spoon my husband's Norwegian grandfather made.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: