I love to try new recipes. My best cooking feature is to be able to make a great meal out of what I have on hand, without a recipe. Fresh herbs are growing outside my kitchen, I use them often. A sip of wine is a must while preparing a meal. I always wear an apron with pockets while cooking.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A dumpling at the Night Market in Hualien, Taiwan
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Quesadillas with veggies and Tapatio
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My O'Keefe and Merritt stove
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: