I'm a self reformed wild child, who now is hoping that I have enough life experience tucked under my belt to raise my three amazing kids. I'm not a "foodie", I'm a do-it-yourself-er and I try to pull that into all areas of my life. I have a blog: http://dabblingsandwhimsey.blogspot.com/
which is sort of an online journal for me. I can do a lot and enjoy even more just don't ask me how to spell anything.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- A nice salad and a glass of red wine
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The green binder my mom gave me at my wedding shower. It holds all of our family recipes and many of the recipes she made for us when I was growing up.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: