I have a deep appreciation for good ingredients, and I love cooking and baking more than almost anything else. I only wish I had more time to get to the farmers market and entertain.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Can't say I have eaten anything strange. Tongue, in my pre-vegetarian days, though I'm not sure I'd consider that strange.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Egg white omelet, fixings depend on my mood. I'm also an avid PB&J fan. Natural peanut butter, good jam, and fresh bread is always a treat.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My KitchenAid mixer.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 to 8