I love to cook and have been doing so for the past seven years, ever since graduating college. My mom was a great cook and I was fortunate to have eaten so well! Once graduated, I had a job that was 100% commission based and therefore, couldn't afford to go out and eat. I don't have any formal culinary education, but through trial and error, reading recipes, "studying" menus when I go out to restaurants, and reading the dining section of the NYTimes (among other publications), I've learned to be creative and make dishes that I can truly call my own. I especially love to cook for others.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Lamb's tongue
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Black beans and rice. If I'm lazy, it's usually a bowl of cereal. Definitely some wine
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: