I have a serious thing for any food topped with a fried egg, a strange kind of disdain for overly soupy tomato sauce, and I can never make it home without ripping off the end of a newly-bought baguette. Most of my daydreams involve cooking in a yellow-walled kitchen.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A tri-colored meat pastry from Chinatown (meat: unidentifiable animal: unknown).
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Bowls of brussles sprouts, with a fried egg. Polenta if I'm feeling fancy.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- It's a two way tie between my wusthof and my wine key.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- As many as will fit.