Recently fulfilled a lifelong dream of completing my chef training and am currently in the process of leaving the rat race for a cooking career. Looking forward to sharing and learning from all the other cooks on this site.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Prairie Oysters (Bull's testicles)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Quick pastas or Thai curries
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Dutch Oven and my 11" Henckels Chef Knife.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: