I recently graduated from the University of San Diego and find myself back at home, where I was born and raised, in the lovely state of Connecticut. I work full-time for a Big 4 Accounting firm, but my passion lies within the heart of my Italian-heritage; food and talking about food. Every holiday,(small lie, everyday), revolved around food, so it's not a surprise how it became a huge part of my life. Please visit www.ritamarie387.wordpress.com to follow the new blog I started and view my cooking shows. We shot 10 incredibly different episodes so you're bound to find one you like!
I'm a lover of libraries, writing, yoga, running, cooking, talking, coffee, and building relationships with people.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Anything and everything eggplant
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My apron
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: