I live in New York City with my husband and pug. I work in fashion, but on the weekends you can find me shopping at the greenmarket and whipping up new recipes in my teeny tiny Gramercy apartment. I love to learn about food, cook food, and most importantly eat great food!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Cacio e Pepe- Classic, Simple, Delicious
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Abu, my pug- who sits at my feet while I cook. He is my little sous chef!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- I love dinner parties;both big and small! I would say 8 is ideal. Small enough that everyone gets a chance to connect, but large enough that there is never a lull.