(Sotastyiwannamarryit hasn't added any details yet, but SoTastyIWannaMarryIt is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Shiokara: Salted squid guts
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Chicken and a pasta dish of some kind
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Kitchen Aid Mixer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- I just fed 4 people a meal that I had planned for 2 days. It was the first time I have really tried something like that in a while. It went well and I had time to cook and entertain people. I fear that of the 4 dishes served I only one was tried and tested as tasty. I was nervous and hopeful that my guests would enjoy and they did. It made me very happy.