I was born in Taiwan and have lived in the United States for 27 years. I love to bake and cook all kinds of food, especially bread. Making bread is my relaxation therapy, so I supply our daily bread. Searching for new recipes is one of my hobbies. My daughters, Mariel and Julia, are on the left and right respectively, and I am in the middle!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Pig's brains
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Noodle soup
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Tatung rice cooker from Taiwan
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: