Making great food is a journey of discovery. There's no excuse to eat crappy food, so i like to try lots of dishes and then attempt to create them at home. Sometimes it even works.
I live by Jacques Pepin's observation on recipes. They only exist at the moment you make them.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- wichitty grubs
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my ancient (at least 40 years) Le Creuset
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8 guests + the 2 of us.