I am the Pound Ridge Scone Lady, a Certified Home Processor selling scones, cookies and other baked goods at the Pound Ridge Farmers Market every Sunday, April through November. My scones and cookies are also available at the Pound Ridge Sunoco snack shop, Erica's Kitchen in Bedford Village, NY, and Frannie's Goodie Shop in Mt. Kisco, NY, and Plum Plum's Cheese Shop in Pound Ridge, NY.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- sea cucumber
- What do you cook when home alone?
- When I'm home alone, I eat things my family doesn't care for, like salads and tins of anchovies.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My cheap, plastic, paisley-shaped bowl scraper
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: