(Chef krull hasn't added any details yet, but Chef Krull is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Bull testicles. Kinda like a chicken nugget. Not bad, but I don't need to do it again.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I keep it simple when I'm by myself (sandwiches and stuff). I like cooking for and with others.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- It has to be my knife, but I have a few things I wouldn't want to do without.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 2-6 Any more and it starts to feel like work.