(Dferst hasn't added any details yet, but dferst is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Mashed up ants that tasted like citrus and lemon grass — thanks Rene Redzepi!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Eggs, salad and roasted fennel. It's my go to meal, plus some sliced cured meats.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My knives and copper pans.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Anywhere from a party of one to a party of 12. Depends on the theme, mood and occasion.