Growing up on an Iowa farm (a long time ago) "rooted" me with a agrarian perspective that I try to merge with current culinary points of view.
I always ask "why" and probe the food science behind what happens in my kitchen.
Taking lunch to Julia Child in her Cambridge kitchen will forever be one of my most cherished culinary pleasures.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- unroasted whole buckwheat groats
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- induction range
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: