By day, I'm a hard-working strategic and creative planner at a big PR firm, working with food and consumer clients. Outside of that - I'm either in kitchen or at a restaurant, supermarket, specialty foods store or have my nose in a food magazine or book. I luuuv to cook and entertain - sometimes just for me and sometimes for lots of friends and family. Also an avid traveler and always fascinated with trips to grocery stores in foreign places.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Peanut butter, lettuce & mayonnaise sandwiches, growing up! Bah! Sounds so disgusting now!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Vegetable tarts with little salads, stews and soups
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Kitchenaid stand mixer ... I treat it almost like a human (it's a little sick to love a kitchen item this much).
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: