I live in beautiful San Fransisco Bay Area with my adorable six year old daughter, devoted husband, a gaggle of birds, a dog and a fish. I am an avid knitter, our family chef and a passionate photographer.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Honestly, squid. And I loved it. I need to try more crazy foods...
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta salad, over easy eggs, I would eat more vegetarian meals if I cooked for only myself, which I don't
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My cast iron skillet. If the world came to an end or I was deserted on an island I could make breakfast, lunch, dinner, & dessert with that one pan and a fire. Plus it can be cleaned without water in a pinch.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: