I have a BS in Nutrition and I am doing a Master's in Food Studies. I just finished an 8-month apprenticeship on a farm growing vegetables and providing care for chickens, goats, pigs, cattle, sheep, and turkeys. I love everything to do with food. My husband and I are currently renovating a 150-year old farm.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- jelly fish
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something vegetarian, stir-fry or pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Shun knives
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: