I have always loved watching cooking shows and reading about food -- as a kid, I ate my meals while watching Frugal Gourmet reruns. In 2008, I graduated from the Food Studies program at NYU and have since completed the culinary arts program at The Institute of Culinary Education. Following a stint in the test kitchen at Saveur magazine, I am currently working as a freelancer in the fields of culinary research and television production, most recently on Food(ography) for The Cooking Channel.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Chicken feet - very gelatinous.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Roast chicken and rice.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Calphalon dutch oven that my mom got me for Christmas 2 years ago - it is a beast and I will make any excuse to use it.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 is how many people fit comfortably around the table in my apartment but 12 has also been done before.