As a visual artist with an adventurous palate, I embrace the kitchen as another vein to unleash my creative instincts. I sport an affinity for experimenting with seasonal ingredients, and my camera is never far from my cutting board.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Bison testicles
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Ricotta, thyme, arugula on toast, topped with a runny fried egg. Or chili.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- cast iron skillet
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 5 (plus me)