I am truly passionate about everything that has to do with gastronomy. There is nothing that I love more than being in the kitchen with my family and kneading dough, crimping pie crusts, churning ice cream, making Sunday supper or piping buttercream.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Wasabi green tea chocolates at my favorite chocolate shop long ago in Brooklyn- I never knew that I would like it like I did (I am usually never this adventurous)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Usually whatever I have a deepest craving for- which almost always has to do with pasta or toast :)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The commercial Italian ice cream maker that lives on my countertop . . .
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: