Hi! I'm Will Levitt - cook, writer, food blogger, sandwich lover. My first introduction to cooking was when a friend and I started our own little catering business in 6th grade, which we ran through the end of high school. Since then, I started the blog www.dormroomdinner.com about cooking while at college, created and sold sandwiches at a local farmers market, and write and read about all kinds of food. My favorite thing to cook? A dinner for friends. Or sandwiches. I really like sandwiches.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- baby bees
- What do you cook when home alone?
- egg sandwich with mayonnaise and cucumber
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my cast iron pan
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6. Not too big. Not too small. Just right.