Kim Gerber, is a Los Angeles wife, mom, writer, home-cook and Children’s Nutrition Advocate with a focus on feeding children healthy, unprocessed food. Several years ago, Kim noticed a decided difference in mood and behavior immediately following her children’s consumption of processed food. She then began researching and experimenting with recipes to duplicate these foods using healthy, fresh ingredients. Kim's website, www.outoftheboxfood.com, offers simple, cost-effective alternatives to like-minded parents who are looking for a way out of the “kid food” conundrum.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Cheese from a can...qualifies as "strange" but not necessarily "food"
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Kitchenaid stand mixer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: