I learned basic cooking when a teen as my dad had a heart attack and found himself being a house-husband before the term was invented. He cooked each night and eventually expanded from basics to more inventive dishes (talkin' about the 50's and 60's ! so mac and cheese was pasta with other-than-cheddar !). So, I have cooked all my life because it was the way I was brought up - I cook for my wife 364 days a year and it is my pleasure. (She takes me out on my birthday or makes her killer lasagna)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- fried potato and eggs
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my french copper pots and pans
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: