Love to prepare nutritious meals when I'm feeling like I'm able to, like colors, textures; and a variety of foods. Trying to move further North in MI as tolerating the heat and humidity in s.e. MI is difficult for me. I look forward to checking this site out, thank you.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- smoked octopus
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Nourishing food if I feel okay, maybe a little less; if not. Black bean burger, salmon burger, etc.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Rubber piece that easily removes the paper covering from garlic cloves.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: