Rebecca Lando is a screenwriter and producer in New York City. She is the creator and producer of Working Class Foodies, a cooking webseries where she and her brother, Max, take the best local and seasonal ingredients New York City has to offer, and turn them into delicious and affordable meals.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Probably a pig's snout
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Everything! Homemade pizzas & pastas, roast chickens, roasted tomato soup, steamed mussels
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Chef's knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Really depends on what you're cooking, anywhere from 2-200