I am a personal chef living near the tip top of Washington State. I love to cook, to eat and to feed people! I believe that REAL food is something that everyone can and should be able to enjoy. I specialize in cooking for people with health and diet restrictions, especially gluten-free and raw food diets. My goal is to make delicious, flavorful food accessible to everyone!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Oysters in the half shell are strange - but I love 'em!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Everything - often times it involves sauted greens...
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My knives - I'm lost without them. Also, possibly my wine key...
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Since I'm from a family of 10 - I'd have to say... about 10!