I am a grandmother to five great kids; my best fans. They all love my chocolate creations and baked goods. I love to bake, but I love even more creating confections. I used to write a lot of health-related reports and now I enjoy writing about how to bake great looking and tasting baked goods, how to create chocolate confections, and I love to lead chocolate tasting and chocolate pairing classes.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Cow's tongue
- What do you cook when home alone?
- chocolate crepes with fresh strawberries
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Chocolate spatula
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: