Living in Paris but not French and cannot imagine living anywhere else,
Have lived in the US for several years. Very fond of Las Vegas.
Very fond of Istanbul and the Turkish cuisine and that jewel of cuisine found in Morocco, cultivating
the heritage from the ancient Roman cuisine.
Great admirer of the high quality of produce in South Africa and Australia - New Zealand.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- raw fermented herrings
- What do you cook when home alone?
- plenty of butter when frying fish
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: