My name is Haley and I'm the author of the cooking blog, The Girly Girl Cooks. I started my blog May 2010 as a way to cope with the stress and lack of creativity I was facing while earning my B.S. in Microbiology. I'm now a Nursing student because I love the medical field and want to help people to feel better. As much as I love the world of science, food is my love and my passion. I'm not afraid to try new ingredients and different types of cuisine. I love food so much, I just want to try it all!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Eel...and I love it!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I love to cook any pasta dish. The more savory and creamy it is, the better!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My green apple KitchenAid. I received it as a graduation present when I graduated the University of Montana.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 10. 8 is too few and 12 is too many. (Name that movie)