Living in Napa Valley prior to relocating to New York, Meagan Simmons, a graduate from The French Culinary Institute in Wine Studies, received her certiﬁcation as sommelier in 2009 from the Court of Master Sommeliers. She is an active member of the Guild of Sommeliers and serves as Professional du Vin for La Chaine. Meagan has worked with top winemakers, chefs and sommeliers. Her professional focus is on hosting events and writing for her blog howtoeatndrink.com.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Chocolate covered bugs...
- What do you cook when home alone?
- omelets, salads, or cheese plates
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Le Creuset 7 qt Dutch Oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 10, it's just enough to get a good mix of people