I live out in the country and love to grow things. Even better, I love to cook the things I grow. I dry my herbs and I actually use them along with tomatoes, tomatillos, beets (yes I love beets!), onions, potatoes, cucumbers, etc....... I also like to make jam, salsa and sauces and can them for comfort food in the winter.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Nothing too strange - I love trying new things and usually like it all!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something spicy - maybe Thai food - Tom Kha Ghai and Spring Rolls
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Le Creuset roasting pan
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: