Live in a condo in the heart of the city. I spend a good deal of time eating, cooking, reading about cooking, buying food. Also am passionate about genealogy.
Travel frequently...eat in more than out though Minneapolis has an abundance of good restaurants.
Husband will eat anything...We look like Jack Spratt and his wife.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- chocolate covered grasshoppers
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Salads, leftovers, but my secret food to eat alone is Stouffers creamed chipped beef on toast. Don't tell anybody.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My allclad pots and pans, my cuisinart
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: